Board of Trustees
The Bertrand Board of Trustees is elected every four years at the time of the presidential election. The board consists of Supervisor, Clerk, Treasurer, and two Trustees.
Township Board Meetings are held the 2nd Thursday of every month at 7pm. Meetings are held at the Bertrand Township Hall.
- Supervisor — Steve Hicks — (269) 240.0932 — email@example.com
- Clerk — Don Vite — (269) 695.5001 — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer — DaveKuhn — (269) 695.5001 — email@example.com
- Trustee — Butch Payton — (269) 695.5001
- Trustee — David Zelmer — (269) 695.5001
The Commission is responsible for conducting public hearings & providing recommendations to the Township Board.
Planning Commission meetings are held on the first Thursday of every month at 7pm. Meetings are held at the Bertrand Township Hall.
- Zoning Administrator — Eileen Glick
- Planning Commission Chair — Mark Wagner
- Planning Commission Secretary — Rhonda Hicks
- Planning Commission Ex-Officio — David Kuhn
- Planning Commission Member — Mary Dee Duis
- Planning Commission Member — Lisa Marsh McCarty
- Planning Commission Member — Cindy Bauer
Other Township Officials
- Assessor — Angie Kirby
- Attorney — Sara Bell
- Fire Chief — Bill Knisely
- Inspector Building – Todd Herter
- Inspector Electrical — Ron Michaelis
- Inspector Plumbing/Mechanical — Ray Cole
- Administrative Assistant — Nancy Lentsch
- Sexton — Steve Redmon
If you have an interest in serving on any of the township boards please submit your letter of interest:
Attn: Clerk Vite
3835 Buffalo Rd
Buchanan, MI 49107